Thursday 7 November 2013

What part does gender have in constructing who I am?

I have never thought much about how gender affects life nowadays, but recently I have realised how much it does. In nowadays society, there are plenty of situations where gender is looked at. Also, some ways that people express their feelings towards gender is making sexist jokes. I believe that criticising someone because of their gender is wrong.  Although there are only two genders, so why make fun of someone, it’s just pointless. Gender plays a big part in building someone as a human being, weather it is noticed or not. If we all were the same gender, there would be no sexist situations. For me, personally, I have been raised to be a good role model for other younger females and to set a good example. I wish to successfully fulfil this opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment